Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How Do I Get Project Ideas?

People sometimes ask me how I get ideas for a new project.  Some ideas come from other Art room web sites and I change them as needed to fit my goals for the lesson. I also use art project books or other  printed resources. And sometimes, I just see something that sparks my idea for a new project!

Here is an example of how I came up with the new Kindergarten project we just started today.

Old Poster I found in my room,

           
                PLUS




        these goals for a new project,          



                                        PLUS

an awesome custodian who saves me cardboard from food service, and some old chenille sticks 
 
EQUALS   a great new painting exploration/sculpture lesson that I will post next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment